Monday, January 5, 2009

First Post: A Not So Lazy New Year

Hello All,

And by all, I mean no one. I am starting this "artist blog" to both keep myself in check and get some useful feedback from the creative community. Of course, that requires some people to read it, and then they need to feel compelled to comment. It will be a blog sketchbook, one of the many out there, and probably not even close to the quality of some of those out there. However, If I don't try, how could i ever know if it would have worked? I am a 3D modeler by trade, but I will be posting traditional sculpture, photography, paintings, drawings, or what have you. So, I say to all of you non-existent commenters, enjoy, and thanks for keeping me in check.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Playdoh!
I think your blog is a great idea! Think about what can it grow into... Web of artwork and expression.. I like it. You have some good work! Inspiration comes from within and everywhere..:)

-natasha s